Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Consultant SAP WM / EWM
149 dni temu
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor and IFS. Our complete focus on ERP means that we are real experts within ERP recruitment, we not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of ERP vendors, customers and ERP professionals looking to progress their career.
Multiple cities in Poland + European travel
Are you looking for a new job?
It’s New Year 2019 and great opportunity to find the best suited positon for you.
Our client is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company which currently looking for analysts. In this role you will develop customized, next-generation products and services that help client shifts to new business models designed for today’s connected landscape of disruptive technologies. As a part of our team you will mainly focus on extended warehouse management.
- Extensive knowledge with SAP WM, EWM,
- Design, full implementation and deploy SAP solutions,
- End-end international projects,
- Drive industry innovation by delivering SAP on HANA solutions,
- Deliver solutions to client,
- Building new and innovative applications,
- Perfect communication in English,
- Work in a team on global projects,
- Additional plus is knowledge in Agile methods.
- Stable work,
- Good earnings potential,
- Progression opportunity,
- Good company culture,
- Overtime paid,
- Large variety of projects,
- Training and certification.
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.