You’re a good communicator and you’re looking for a role that will give you a chance to polish your language skills. Although you don't have much professional experience, you learn fast and you're looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop your business expertise, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step!
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both fully virtually and/or from our Kraków office.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
You will work with our global clients daily and as a first point of contact, you’ll be responsible for providing help and guidance regarding clients’ benefits.
- you'll learn how we organize employee benefits for our clients
- you'll get to know our team of specialists who will share their expertise with you
- you'll become familiar with some online tools that our customers use to select and handle their benefits
- up to 6 months of experience in a similar role would be useful, but we're much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills
- excellent English and Dutch – you need to be at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using this language every day
- good communication skills – you need to be really good at interacting with customers and helping them to solve issues
- flexibility and good organisation skills
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.