Nordea is starting its journey in further developing and maturing the area of Contract and Supplier Management. We are now looking for a Contract Manager - Technology, Tricity, Copenhagen and Stockholm to join the team and contribute to the transformation and to work with some of our most critical and strategic suppliers within Technology.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Contract & Supplier Management team. We add value by ensuring that compliant, reliable and cost-efficient services are delivered to Nordea.
As Contract Manager - Technology, Tricity, Copenhagen and Stockholm you’ll play a valuable role in delivering control and oversight in order to manage our suppliers and contracts for clarity, collaboration an accountability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain long-standing relationships with Nordea’s suppliers
- Prepare and execute contract changes, e.g. related to commercial updates, policy changes for some of our critical and strategic suppliers
- Collaborate with internal service owners, interfacing units and other stakeholders
- Monitor compliance to contractual terms, Nordea internal policies and applicable law regulations and take necessary actions on discovered non-compliances
- Contribute to improve processes and best practices within contract and supplier management area
- Participate in Nordea’s risk processes as well as in regular audits (internal and external)
- Provide contract training for stakeholders, support in interpretation of contracts and respond on stakeholders’ queries related to contracts
- Seek value creation opportunities from supplier relationships
You’ll join a newly established unit where we get to define future of Contract and Supplier Management in Nordea. The role is based in Gdynia; Copenhagen; Gdańsk; Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you need to be driven by change and improvements initiatives.
Your experience and background:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an international multi stakeholder environment working with contract management
- Experience in working with IT contracts, where experience from outsourcing agreements is seen as a plus
- Ability to build trusted relationships with internal stakeholders as well as with suppliers
- Strong contract management
- Experience from international roles or working in an international company with a diverse culture and daily interaction with many different nationalities
- Risk management experience will be seen as a plus
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking)
- Strong contract management skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 28/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.