Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Klient portalu Praca.pl
15 dni temu
Ogłoszenie numer: 2317376, from 2019-03-05
Location: work from home anywhere in Poland.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts related to real estate projects (land purchases, leases, architect design agreements, confidentiality agreements, powers of attorney),
- Monitoring deadlines related with signed contracts & warning relevant parties,
- Assistance with due diligence activities (review of land titles & court files regarding properties)
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience with contracts (not necessarily as a lawyer) and experience in drafting contracts,
- Ability to think and draft solutions to solve contractual parties' conflicting interests.
- Logical, methodical, orderly, well-organised.
- Able to think way through non-repetitive tasks.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- English - Full professional proficiency
- (Optional) Negotiations skills and good interpersonal skills – possibility to be the person attending meetings and negotiating contractual wording with counterparties (but not necessary)
- (Optional) Legal or para legal experience would be an advantage
Flexible salary (to be negotiated based upon experience).
Stable business environment – well-established player in the market. Medium-sized international property developer with 20 years’ experience in Poland.
Due to the size of the company the Contract Manager will:
- gain much wider experience than in a big company; and
- have the possibility for quick advancement (negotiating agreements directly, taking more responsibilities from other team members).
If you are interested, please send your applications (CV and consent to the processing of personal data) using the APPLY NOW button.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.