Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Klient portalu Praca.pl
135 dni temu
Ogłoszenie numer: 2317376, from 2019-03-05
Location: work from home anywhere in Poland.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts related to real estate projects (land purchases, leases, architect design agreements, confidentiality agreements, powers of attorney),
- Monitoring deadlines related with signed contracts & warning relevant parties,
- Assistance with due diligence activities (review of land titles & court files regarding properties)
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience with contracts (not necessarily as a lawyer) and experience in drafting contracts,
- Ability to think and draft solutions to solve contractual parties' conflicting interests.
- Logical, methodical, orderly, well-organised.
- Able to think way through non-repetitive tasks.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- English - Full professional proficiency
- (Optional) Negotiations skills and good interpersonal skills – possibility to be the person attending meetings and negotiating contractual wording with counterparties (but not necessary)
- (Optional) Legal or para legal experience would be an advantage
Flexible salary (to be negotiated based upon experience).
Stable business environment – well-established player in the market. Medium-sized international property developer with 20 years’ experience in Poland.
Due to the size of the company the Contract Manager will:
- gain much wider experience than in a big company; and
- have the possibility for quick advancement (negotiating agreements directly, taking more responsibilities from other team members).