Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Control Systems Analyst Engineer
201 dni temu
Nr Ref.: 1800298
Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodward technology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable, minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are desigining, manufacturing and testing gas / steam turbine and engine controllers and cabinets.
Join our Engineering (Gas Turbines Systems) team as a Control Systems Analyst Engineer.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate professional, to join our Gas Turbines Systems, Electronics Group. The Control Systems Analyst Engineer will model gas / steam turbine control systems and will develop control models. This is used as input to Mechanical and Software designs. The Control Model may run in an embedded software system controlling valve actuators or turbine speed. The software is part of the industrial electronics controllers used to monitor and control gas / steam turbines, or to control electro-hydraulic valves in gas / steam fuel systems in Large Scale Fixed Installations like Power Stations or Refineries.
- Plans and coordinates dynamic modeling and simulation of complex systems and sub-systems.
- Coordinates design and execution test plans to validate dynamic performance of an actuator, valve or fuel system.
- Provides general dynamics expertise and dynamics-related design guidance to NPI (New Product Innovation) and Systems design teams.
- Develop refined tools for initial sizing, system architecture, and simulation to support NPI.
- Provides direct support of NPI, Applications and Sales by modeling proposed systems and analyzing dynamic requirements vs. capabilities. May contribute to formal customer proposals.
- Supports Business Unit-wide process improvements.
- 8 or more years of proven experience in industry
- Solid experience with Matlab and Simulink
- Knowledge about Python scripting desired
- Background in control systems preferred
- Complete understanding of component functions and testing requirements.
- Ability to interpret engineering data and drawings.
- Able to guide other engineers in the use of engineering software tools.
- Solid use of DFSS tools and methodologies;
- Solid knowledge of engineering quality systems (examples: PLC, engineering change, configuration management).
- Working on assigned tasks independently to meet schedule
- Ability to effectively operate in the project team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- Relocation package
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Każdego dnia, wykorzystujemy naszą wiedzę i zasoby by tworzyć systemy stosowane w najtrudniejszych warunkach. Rozwiązujemy problemy naszych Klientów, pomagamy usprawniać ich produkty i wspólnie stawiamy czoła wyzwaniom, aby opracować rozwiązania zmieniające świat - Dołącz do naszego zespołu!