Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
You will join the RAN Business Unit and will enjoy our culture of innovation, openness, discipline, simplicity, accountability, and profit mindset. Your future teams are developing Nokia 3GPP mainstream radio technology products and solutions including cross-technology responsibility (Multi Radio Access Technology). Your unit’s main priorities are flawless execution of System programs including Network Management & Optimization and attached services.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for talented System and Product Specialist to join Customer & R&D System Engineering team. You lead and execute technical activities in own your responsibility area. The challenges you will face, include support of various Nokia OSS (Telco Management software) products during development, testing and maintenance. You will solve complex technical problems using the best technologies available. The technical complexity involved in truly delivering on that mission should be something you are excited to tackle. You will be responsible for supporting both Network Management R&D teams and customers in case of escalations, supporting and leading in customer deliveries through projects and development including testing of Network Management products.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- MSc or BSc in telecommunications, information technology, SW engineering or computer sciences
- excellent communication skills to work with various stakeholders
- deployment and Maintenance of System Management Platforms
- deployment and Maintenance of 3rd party tools (Linux, Openstack, Dockers, Kubernetes, databases)
- diagnosis and monitoring of system availability
- error reporting and correction tests as well as analyses of complex problems
- supporting quality and correctness
- training & Consulting for Integration Projects
- preventive Tools & Services development and delivery
- traceability to Mobile Radio Networks
- participation to R&D experimental “proof of concept” projects to examine the best technical solutions
Your skills and experience
- knowledge of system administration in Red Hat/ Linux or other UNIX systems
- knowledge of Cloud technologies and virtualized systems (Openstack, Ansible, Vmware)
- knowledge of IP networking (IPv4, IPv6)
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- database administrator skills
- knowledge of telecommunication technologies is an advantage
- programming skills are an advantage on (Go, Python, bash etc)
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”