Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Customer Support Manager
12 dni temu
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday to hire Customer Support Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Customer Support Managers at Crossover are excited about their mission to deliver stellar service and develop people.
Our Managers are experts in analyzing data from our Worksmart tool to drive performance. These elite coaches are the driving force behind Crossover’s success.
- 1:1 meetings where the metrics are reviewed, feedback on the call and ticket analysis is given; and any blockers that agents have, discussed
- Coaching sessions where agents need help/guidance on a specific topic, from soft-skills advice to technical product training
- Weekly meetings: enforcing team updates, process changes, and/or improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Advanced English level is required
- 7+ years of software support experience managing +15 L1/L2 software support agents
- Experience with deep diving for >500 tickets volume per week
- Experience writing technical knowledge base articles and playbooks
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including critical thinking, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Committed to self-development and the professional growth of others
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve the process
- Excellent at reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions
Join our community of remote professionals!