Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Danish Customer Service Advisor
248 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
After an induction training you will be able to:
- Handle incoming phone calls/ e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to everyday usage of a computer
- Analyze and resolve most common enquiries using step-by-step solutions provided to you
- Deliver high quality standard service to customers
- Cooperate with IT specialists team to deal with more complex issues
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Fluent Danish
- Good knowledge of English
- Pro client attitude and communication skills
- Basic experience in Windows 7 and MS Office
- Customer service experience (is an asset but is not necessary)
- Team player attributes, problem solving attitude and efficient task management skills
- Willingness and readiness to relocate to Poland (work from Poland territory only)
- Ability and readiness to travel occasionally to one of our offices located in Kraków, Katowice and Opole
- Technical capability to perform work outside the office. i.e. broadband Internet access
What we offer
- Remote work from home (80%) and occasional travels to one of our offices in Kraków, Katowice or Opole (20%)
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.