Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
12 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
In this position, you will be responsible for data architecture design, work closely with our software and application development teams to recommend structure of our databases and warehouses built on MS SQL Server instances, as well as MS Azure environment to collect, store and deliver most optimal datasets to our Business Analysts to perform their analyses and create outstanding PowerBI dashboards in Azure service.
On daily basis, you will study end users and project needs, as well as asses data infrastructure and its implementation to provide insight into architecture changes. You will develop database design, often in cooperation with a project team, to ensure that E2E business requirements are met. You will be responsible for constantly monitoring our dataflow and immediately addressing databases issues and problems. On top of project related involvements, you will create and maintain a data architecture documentation and security guidelines. You will also play a key role to identify trends in the database usage, and use this information to improve performance and security and recommend new ways to improve the existing database.
- MS SQL database tools (e.g. SQL Server Management Studio)
- Microsoft Azure environment (e.g. Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Warehouse, AAS)
- Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling and UML tools (e.g. MagicDraw)
- Variety of data types and sources
- University degree
- proven work experience as a Data Architect and ability to work in distributed systems
- 4 years + of professional experience in data modeling, processing and warehousing
- strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills
- expert knowledge in MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- very good knowhow about database administration, performance optimization and security aspects would be a plus
- experience with Microsoft Azure environment and/or PowerBI and PowerQuery would be a plus
- experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks
- team player and good communication skills
- highly responsible person who act independently within his/her own responsibility area
- fluent in Business English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- experience designing or working with cloud environments (Microsoft Azure preferred)
- PowerBI and Analysis Services or equivalent experiences with similar technologies
- Microsoft certifications
- knowledge in shell scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
- familiarity in C# programming
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.