Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
We are looking for a new colleague in the IT Regulatory Security Compliance & Data Protection Department at our location in Czestochowa, Gliwice or Lodz.
- Advising and auditing ZF departments on international data protection issues
- Create continuous overview of international data protection and IT-security legislation
- Development, initiation and implementation of new data protection measures in group processes to ensure data protection compliance (e.g. maintaining the records of processing activities as well as creating and reviewing data protection impact assessments)
- Negotiation of complex data protection contracts (e.g. with service providers)
- Contract management of group-wide data flows
- Support to ensure a sustainable group-wide data protection organization
- Successfully completed degree in information or business law, business informatics, economics, or a comparable course of study
- Knowledge of international data protection legislation such as EU-GDPR, CCPA, CCSL, LGPD, APPI, etc.
- Knowledge of international IT-security legislation and technical disciplines (IT)
- 3 years of experience in the processing of data protection issues
- English (good spoken and written)
- Willigness to travel (10 %)
- Working for an international field-leader guaranteeing career growth
- Class A facilities in one of our IT centres
- Relocation package to Czestochowa (if applicable)
- Medicover & My Benefit
- Flexible working hours and home office