Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
32 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Data Scientist must be able to communicate effectively and have detailed knowledge of data preparation and cleaning, algorithm selection & design, results analysis, industrialization. The data scientist is solution-oriented, curious, open-minded, autonomous and willing to work in team. He/she is able to take initiative to propose and find innovative solutions. Provides expertise on mathematical and statistical concepts for the broader team.
The selected candidate will be actively involved in the research aspects of developing and applying advanced data analytics, machine learning, and AI techniques and algorithms to solve challenging problems with real-world impact. You will be creating business hypotheses, proposing new metrics for qualitative and quantitative assessment of model performance, researching and designing data analytics visions.
You will be responsible for:
- describe, explain and document the results of the data analysis
- perform audit of the data quality, document the data extraction and transformation needs
- make the data cleaning and wrapping, collaborate to integrate targeted data in the data lake
- propose, test and select the best machine learning algorithms using different data scientists’ tools and statistical methodologies to discover, describe and predict
- participate to the industrialization specification and implementation
- lead the functional and technical analysis of customer needs regarding analytics
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Math or similar, or 4 years of experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, or Predictive Analytics
- demonstrated capability to develop proof-of-concept prototypes for experimenting with novel algorithms
- excellence in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of analytic methods (math, statistics, machine learning, etc.)
- strong algorithmic problem solving skills and software development skills (R, Python, or similar)
- familiarity with database technologies and querying languages
- communicativeness in business English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- demonstrated experience and accomplishments in the use of data mining, machine learning, and predictive analytics to address real-life problems.
- past experience in analyzing large scale data and distributed algorithms
- solid knowledge in statistics
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Python (sklearn, pandas, numpy,..), or R data science libraries
- ability to investigate issues and come up with resolutions for large data sets
- certifying MOOCS (Coursera, Stanford, etc.) can be a complement
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.