Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Developer Dynamics AX
126 dni temu
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & AX jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft
Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & AX jobs are.
This is opportunity for talented and experienced Dynamics AX Designer and Developer to join one of the best known Microsoft Gold Partner in Poland.
On this position you will be a member of the team of top-class business and IT experts responsible for business challenges, enterprise transformation, business and IT architecture and continues process excellence.
- Designing & developing Dynamics AX based solutions using programming in core MorphX, X++ and/or C#, SQL, SSRS with special focus on System Integration (AX AIF, WS*, EDI, XML)
- Analysis, troubleshooting of technical & functional issues across Dynamics AX modules/components and providing daytoday support and technical expertise to other team members
- Technical setup of diverse AX components, modules and parameters (e.g. installation & configuration of AX components, AIF setup, document management, batches, security)
- Preparation of technical documentation and solution design specification for new customizations to be performed in Dynamics AX and/or all related technologies
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Strong, handson technical and good functional Dynamics AX2012 and AX2009 application skills proven in multiple projects is a must; experience in solutions design, development & deployments
- Professional experience ideally in ERP industry or/and programming (and design) experience in other Object Oriented languages (C++, Java) and database designing
- Good understanding and good knowledge of the entire Dynamics AX system architecture and corresponding technologies (X++, SQL Server, Share Point, AIF, Enterprise Portal, IIS and Windows Servers family)
- Good written and oral English is essential
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company
- Handson experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and selfdevelopment
- Longterm relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.