Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Washington Frank International
23 dni temu
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor and IFS. Our complete focus on ERP means that we are real experts within ERP recruitment, we not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of ERP vendors, customers and ERP professionals looking to progress their career.
Developer SAP PI/PO
Our client is one of the biggest company in the entire world. Company have 55.000 products which are helping every person globally. They take care of innovation projects and taking a risk to provide them to our life’s.
- Reviewing technical specifications for PI interfaces,
- SAP PI development to Agile methodology,
- Monitor, support integrated processes using SAP NetWeaver Administration, SAP NetWeaver PI Monitoring and SAP Solution Manager,
- Resolve application errors and work with support users,
- Retaining ownership of the incident on behalf of the users,
- Develop and maintain knowledge of business processes,
- Regular reviews and analysis of incident management data
- Business process improvement to better serve business needs,
- Design and develop SAP PI interfaces,
- Provide operational support,
- Making recommendations on technical and functional improvements to the application.
- Development and support experience using SAP PI 7.0 or higher,
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution,
- Well-developed analytical thinking and fast learning,
- Deliver good problem solving,
- Experience in working in global environment,
- Strong technical skills in all SAP PI areas,
- Experience in Java development,
- Understanding of PI mapping techniques,
- SAP PI adapter configuration including JMS, JDBC, web service, SOAP, HTTP, REST and Proxy objects,
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT
- Understanding of operational support processes,
- Experience in using HP service management,
- Strong customer relationship skills and effectively participate in virtual, global, distributed teams,
- High troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Attractive salary,
- Work globally as a part of international organisation,
- Relocation package,
- Retirement shame,
- Private medic care,
- Life insurance,
- Multisport card.