Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
DSP & MCU C++ Developer
Nokia Siemens Networks Sp. z o.o.
1866 dni temu
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF LEADING GLOBAL ENABLER OF
Nokia Siemens Networks European Software & Engineering Center is looking for motivated software professionals for DSP & MCU C++ Developers positions. The challenges you will face include support of various software specification, developing, maintaining and testing processes.
We are LTE User Plane team in Nokia Siemens Networks European Software & Engineering Center in Wroclaw. We work on essential LTE components such as:
- Uplink Physical layer (UL PHY)
- Transport Layer (TUPu)
- Local Operation and Maintenance (LOM)
Our components are deployed on several processors including DSP (Texas Instruments) and MCU. We are responsible for software on different levels - from code optimizations on DSPs through object oriented C++ programming and signal processing algorithms to PC supporting and testing tools in QT and python.
Join us to work on the most interesting projects available in Wroclaw!
- C++ developer focused on object oriented programming, or
- embedded C/C++ developer able to write solid and optimized code, with some experience with DSP/ARM/AVR or different processors, or
- Brilliant mathematical mind with basics in programming and motivation to become software developer.
What is also required:
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Telecommunications or/Electronic an equivalent education;
- strong analysis skills;
- good communication in English (both written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- experience in developing software under Linux operating system;
- knowledge of version control system, compilers, TI tools;
- experience in debugging problems on microcontrollers.
- competitive salary;
- medical care for you/your family;
- flexible working time;
- group life insurance;
- relocation package;
- multiSport card (gyms, swimming pools, joga, fitness, etc.);
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket;
- lunch tickets.