The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
This role provides a secure position with a highly profitable company that dedicates resources to their IT team.
This opportunity is remote with up to 70% travel. The company also offers great benefits.
- Design changes,
- Configuration of master data, parameters,
- System implementation according to company standards,
- 3rd line support for users
- Ability to analyse business requirements and design solutions
- Able for frequent travelling on to project places
- Proven AX 2009/2012 implementation experience in Manufacturing and Planning modules
- Experience in manufacturing and planning Demand and Forecast Planning
- Handling Spikes and abnormal demand
- Lean Manufacturing Methods
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Manufacturing to Order and Configured Orders
- Production Stock Management, including Kanban and visual management
- Production Capacity & Performance Reporting Management
- English - fluent
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- Bonus Programs
How does it look?
For more information contact me +48-22-104-0851.
The role sounds interesting but it’s not for you? Don’t worry and get in touch anyway and we make sure we find will something interesting for you!