Inclusive. Collaborative. Innovative. That’s how employees describe our culture – hear what else they have to say and consider joining our team
We believe in diversity and therefore appreciate all applications, regardless of nationality, ethnic and / or social background, gender, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
We are currently looking for:
Location – Remote role
The EDI Business Analyst will make a difference by leading & supporting EDI projects for the GTS organization within EMEA ANZ/Asia region.
You will work with the EMEA ANZ/Asia organization & customers to increase EDI connectivity by implementing agreed changes to new and existing backlog of business EDI requirements. SBD thrives in an environment of constant innovation and positive change through our core values
- Courage & Innovation
- Agility & Performance
- Inclusivity & Collaboration
- Integrity & Accountability
tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
- Understanding business processes
- Drives definition, optimization and improvement of EDI setups
- Creates detailed business requirements documents for EDI implementation based on customer & SAP setup/requests
- Defines preliminary cost/benefit analysis for EDI requests
- Works closely with customers' EDI partners, business stakeholders, carrier, logistics providers and EDI mapping team
- Validates business requirements are met through Unit Testing activities
- Supports UAT (User Acceptance Testing) activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation where required
- Production support when EDI failures appear
- Delivering EDI implementations on time
- Producing Business Requirements documentation and end user documentation
- Keep Database of EDI implementations up to date
- Keeps close relationship with other team members
- Maintain close partnership with the business
- Passionate about IT solutions, SAP – preferably bachelor's degree
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- German or French or Italian (B1, B2) (nice to have)
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint
- A functional and technical knowledge of:
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module
- EDIFACT messaging standard, and TRADACOM (optional)
- ORDERS, ORDRSP, DESADV and INVOIC EDI message types
- TLE (Trusted Link Enterprise) EDI mapping system (optional but useful)
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in IT optimization
- Experience translating technical verbiage into business language
- Interpersonal skills: ability to discuss fluently with SBD business teams, customers & their EDI partners
- Ability to speak at a technical level with EDI mapping team
- Labor law contract
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.