- Conducting and supporting EMC testing with regards to EMC test plans & procedures;
- Test setup preparation according internal validation laboratory procedures and processes;
- Maintenance of laboratory EMC equipment;
- Evaluation of products relative to EMC performance;
- Participating in analyzing EMC requirements with regards to the design and verification requirements;
- Participating in design reviews to ensure products cover EMC requirements;
- Co-operate with development teams with problem solving.
- Degree in software, electronics, computer science or electrical engineering;
- English language knowledge, German will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of analog and digital electronics;
- One year work experience in electrical or EMC engineering;
- Should understand basics of EMC principles and underlying Physics ability to issue technical documentation of electronic devices (schematics, specifications);
- Operate RF test equipment like spectrum analyzers, power meters, RF amplifiers, RF Generators etc.;
- Desire and interest in continuously learning within the EMC discipline;
- Familiarity with typical office applications (particularly Excel);
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Relocation package
- Good working environment;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Discounts on goods and services;
- Flexible working hour;
- Private medical care;
- Work in a multinational team.