Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international
environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a
difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk, we offer the role of
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world's leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp - The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Paris and Redditch (UK) and a newly opened site in Gdansk, to further expand our organization.
As a senior software test engineer, your daily tasks will be analysing functional requirements, setting up the required test environment, as well as preparation of system and functional test specifications, creation of automated test cases and their execution. During the entire test development life-cycle you will be involved in preparation and presentation of test status reports. With your knowledge and experience you coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years of experience in embedded or automotive test environment
- Experience in SW development process: V-Model, Waterfall, Version Control Systems, bug tracking systems, Continuous Integration
- Experience with automotive test tool chain is considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of CAPL/Python or other scripting languages
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Affinity with communication buses like CAN, UART, SPI and related development tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
Nippon Seiki Europe
We are Nippon Seiki, world leaders in the design and production of driver information displays. With decades of experience we are dedicated to improving the driving experience through state-of-the-art HMI, by creating products based on the ethos of complete ‘Precision, Perfection and Performance’ – where safety, innovation and ultimately, driver enjoyment is at the heart of all we do.