Sales Executive (m/f)
AGRIVI is a global, innovative agtech company that builds digital agricultural solutions for farmers of all scales, cooperatives, vertical food production and sourcing industry, governments, NGOs and other stakeholders interested in improving agricultural production. With customers in over 150 countries, we are changing the way food is produced worldwide.
Our path is challenging but our mission is clear. If you are ready to work hard, support your team and if you have passion for your job - join us and make a global impact.
Agrivi is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from small growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments.
We have great product and amazing international team that is working on it. To be even better, we are now in a search for new team member, an Enterprise Sales Executive who would be responsible for generating new business on Poland market with key value chain stakeholders – large agricultural producers, food and beverage companies, banks, insurances and governments.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Identify Enterprise accounts among large crop producers, food processing companies, banks, insurance companies, government institutions and other targeted segments.
- Conducting market research, assessing market needs and positioning Agrivi on the market
- Travel to onsite meetings on customer locations
- Drive the sales funnel and own all aspects of the sales from qualification, needs assessment, presentation and contract negotiation.
- Conduct product demonstrations, foster and build client relationships.
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreements to close sales.
- Nurturing continuous relationship with clients.
- Ensuring regular contract execution of the accounts and handling overdue payments.
- Find new business and expand current customer base through prospecting.
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third party influencers.
- Reaching sales and profit margin targets.
- Organization and participation in trade shows, conferences and media coverage.
- Registering all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM.
- Communicate with other Agrivi global offices and teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in solution selling.
- Experienced in selling enterprise software and cloud business applications with a foundation of subscription model pricing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, IoT, AgriTech, Industry 4.0).
- Self-driven and result oriented new business hunter that has over-achieved in their current roles.
- Experience in consultative sales, strong understanding of business processes and ability to analyse customer requirements and needs.
- Strong experience of selling to C-Level Audience with a good understanding of technology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Agrivi clients.
- Experience in closing six figure enterprise deals.
- Fluent English speaker is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Frequent travel would be necessary.
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, paid education and certification).
- Competitive compensation package.
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use.
- Company car.
- Trips to our HQ in Croatia to connect with employees from all Agrivi countries.