- Min. 5 yrs relevant experience, in plant operations or maintenance roles and/or independently in an EHS support or functional role.
- Engineering background and Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent qualification with demonstrated relevant technical experience.
- A formal EHS Polish qualification is mandatory, or to be obtained during the first year of employment.
- Good understanding of 1-2 additional Health & Safety specialist subjects such as Pressure Systems, Mechanical Integrity, Confined Space entry, Working at Height, Cranes and Lifting.
- Good understanding of the principles of Change Management.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as detailed by Sanepid, VIOS and PIP of EHS and management systems and of the processes, technologies and equipment in use on industrial sites and their potential hazards is essential.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are a major requirement for the job holder.
- Polish & English fluent, Russian language will be also an advantage.
- Extensive travelling.
- EH&S Manager will provide support and facilitate the implementation of the company's EH&S Management System and national legislation across the business by providing timely, accurate and pertinent EHS support including: training, Basic Safety Process coaching, site-work risk assessments, accident and incident investigation and its processes, environmental compliance advice; introducing new standards and processes where needed, proactive issue management which will effect the EH&S management system together with review of, and assistance in applying, safe systems of work.
Responsibilities (among others):
- Provision of timely, accurate and relevant EH&S specialist advice and site support including: Training, Site Assessments, Accident and Incident Investigation, review of and assistance in applying Safe Systems of Work
- Lead and assist Line Management to ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated and effective corrective actions are implemented
- Facilitate the implementation of new or revised global or local company EHS Standards and training materials.
- Develop safety initiatives to address observed trends in incident or other safety data and manage their implementation.
- Participating in the EH&S self-assessment and Audit process and, together with Line Management, identify and implement preventive or corrective actions arising from those audits.
- Monitor and interpret new and emerging EH&S legislation, and industry codes of practice that impact on existing (and where advised, on future potential) company’s activities.
- Employment contract
- Company car
- Attractive social benefits package
- Private medical care, additional insurance and retirement program
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development. We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care, accomplish and thrive at Air Products. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Bank Danych o Inżynierach
Bank Danych o Inżynierach - doradztwo personalne, rekrutacja i selekcja najlepszej kadry technicznej.
Od ponad 25 lat aktywnie uczestniczy w tworzeniu nowoczesnego rynku pracy w Polsce. Głównym zadaniem BDI jest pomaganie firmom w pozyskiwaniu, zarządzaniu i utrzymaniu najlepszej kadry technicznej średniego i wyższego szczebla.