We are looking for an ETL developer who will be part of the team working for British client. It is a project from one of the most prestigious industries – aviation. You will be able to delve into the code and analyse data flows (related to the aviation area) using Enterprise ETL tools such as Informatica.
This position provides development opportunities in cloud technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also to work in a Scrum team, then we are likely to cooperate.
- Working with complex data integration environment.
- Creating ETL flows in the Informatica PowerCenter.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Taking part in each step of development – from requirements gathering until deployment to the production.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
- Cooperating directly with a British client.
- Experience with databases: Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (preferably Informatica); knowledge of other BI tools such as: SSIS, Alteryx, Azure Data Factory will be an advantage.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with the client and hold discussions with the team.
- Knowledge of data processing principles.
- Analytical skills.
- Great communication skills in the English language (B2+).
- We offer trainings and strong community support.
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within data and AI domain.
- Possibility to learn different cloud technologies (Azure, Google, AWS).
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.