Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
ETM Security Engineer
Atos Global Delivery Center Polska Sp. z o.o.
30 dni temu
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Torun, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
We are looking for individuals dedicated to Cybersecurity, who are passionate about new technologies and solutions and would like to join Atos ETM Team being a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
We are ETM, Endpoint Threat Management. We are a team that consists of qualified engineers dedicated to protecting our client’s endpoints against any malicious activity.
All 3 lines of support work closely with each other and together we strive to provide highest level of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Each day you will be challenged with new threats. You will need to detect vulnerabilities and, what is most important, you will always have the time to find solutions that will make both our and our customers` lifes` easier.
We are mainly focused on solutions provided by McAfee. With us you will learn how to use ePolicy Orchestrator, Endpoint Security, Drive encryption, DLP, ATP, TIE and many others.
You will be able to study techniques to identify malicious code based on appearance and behavior.
Our portfolio and our team are getting bigger and bigger each year, thus new technologies and challenges make this job interesting.
- monitoring dashboards,
- supporting our clients’ needs via SDM and ServiceNow tools,
- administration and maintenance of the endpoint protection infrastructure,
- designing and implementing AV solutions,
- managing system performance, capacity and service quality,
- client transitions and handovers,
- collecting and analyzing security logs.
- Courses and certifications like:
- ITIL Foundation,
- COMPTIA Sec+,
- McAfee partner program,
- Google enablement program.
This is not a list of requirements, but rather a combined checklist of our team’s skills so if you’re able to cover couple of these then it means you’re looking at the right job description:
- good knowledge of the Endpoint Protection (Antivirus) systems - preferred vendors: McAfee, TrendMicro (Symantec, Sophos, ESET, Kaspersky, Windows Defender would be a plus),
- knowledge of SQL Server environment,
- knowledge of PowerShell and VBScript
- knowledge of Active Directory,
- good knowledge of the Windows operating system environment,
- Linux/Unix experience,
- English spoken and written on at least B2 Level (this one is a requirement)
- ability to work well in a team
- experience in an enterprise managed operations environments,
- understanding of enterprise data center technologies,
- security event log collection and analysis.
- Toolset: Ticketing tools (SDM, ServiceNow) VBS/PowerShell scripts, McAfee products (especially Endpoint Threat Prevention systems for workstations and servers), Enterprise Antivirus management console (vendors: McAfee, ESET, Sophos, CrowdStrike), PS exec and command prompt, MS’s products (generally)
- Work hours: Monday – Friday rotationally covering hours from 8AM to 6PM - (remote work possibility)
- Team size: more than 50 engineers divided into smaller sub-teams
- On call duty: yes – rotating between team members
- Location: Bydgoszcz, Kraszewskiego 1 street, Business Park
- CV review
- Technical call (including language check part)
- F2F meeting
Please attach your CV in English.
- stable employment, attractive salary,
- additional life insurance,
- private medical care (including dental care),
- Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
- participation in interesting projects,
- working in international environment,
- contacting with the latest IT technology,
- subsidy for commuting,
- training and development programs,
- studying of foreign languages, unlimited access to e-learning,