IAM, JAVA, BI, Software Architecture
Would you like to work with Nordea's Cyber-Security setup that is central to access related governance? We are now looking for an Expert Java Developer in Identity & Access Management (IAM) to join Nordea’s IAM Access Solutions Development team, where you will enter a team of other Developers and Engineers, focusing on delivering new functionality for the changing demands of the leading bank in the Nordics.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the IAM Access Solutions Development team. We add value by delivering functionality to support the increasing security demands of Nordea as well as underpin the operational and service delivery units of IAM. As an Expert Java Developer in Identity & Access Management, you will play a valuable role in maturing our IAM tools, both on the front-end and integrating with existing bank systems on the back-end. You will be consulted in architectural considerations and will be expected to contribute to the system design and development.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying new possibilities and performing complex application programming activities to improve the IAM processes within own area
- Proactively identifying any bridge gaps between IAM goals and technical capabilities
- Collaborating with Stakeholder Management and IAM Architecture to drive the technical vision to ensure high quality deliverables
- Participating in cross-capability Agile teams
You'll join a team consisting of Polish and Danish members working in an Agile setup with focus on SailPoint IIQ, Axiomatics ABAC and CyberArk.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Copenhagen; Gdynia; Helsinki; Stockholm; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Start the day with a cup of Java.
- Like to explore and propose new ideas or solutions to problems we face
- Have an interest in learning about / focusing on the IAM area
- Are able to engage with colleagues with diverse skillsets at all seniority levels
Your experience and background:
- 7+ years of working experience as a Java developer
- Experience as a technical lead or an interest in technical leadership
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Practical knowledge of practises like Domain driven design, microservices architecture, clean code and continuous integration
- Ideally, you have experience within Docker - Oracle DB - Experience with Full-stack development - EXT JS framework - Spring Boot micro-services
- IAM or general financial experience would be considered an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/28/2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.