Ogłoszenie numer: 2450559, from 2019-05-14
Shape Technologies Group s.r.o.
Flow Europe GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Flow International Corporation, Kent/Seattle (USA) and has own subsidiaries in Czech Republic (SHAPE TECHNOLOGIES GROUP s.r.o. ), Italy, Spain, France, UK and Dubai.
As an international company with more than 40 years of experience and more than 13,000 installed waterjet and abrasive waterjet systems Flow is the world leader in development, manufacture and sales of UHP waterjet technology.
For our subsidiary SHAPE TECHNOLOGIES GROUP s.r.o. we are looking for a:
Field Service Engineer for Poland (m/f/d)
- Troubleshoot waterjet machines and components on site and on the phone, report failures
- Give maximum technical support to customer to minimize downtime
- Create professional picture of Flow Technical Service in the field
- Install waterjet cutting machines in European countries, mainly in Poland and Czech Republic (perform installations independently until final acceptance)
- Give customer start up training and provide safety training for CE-compliancy
- Provide technical information to customer during installation, training and service visits
- Stay on site until the problems are solved and job is finished (decide customer orientated with a minimum of supervision)
- Liaise with Technical Service Coordinator regarding customer issues and time management
- Mechanical and electrical (both are important!) engineer, technician, electrician or other qualified job related to manufacturing and technical services within the machine tool industry
- At least 3 years work experience with CNC machine tool installation, commissioning and training; in the area of motion control systems in the field (e.g. CNC, PC, PLC)
- Ideally CAD/CAM experience (use and training)
- Familiar with modern mechanical, electrical, software and hydraulic diagnostic tools and with Windows/Office
- Fluent Polish, good written and oral communication skills in English (nice to have: Czech)
- Costumer orientated professional and positive attitude, good organizational skills
- Willingness to mainly travel during the week and change working places by short notice (driving license)
Be part of a unique group of people who not only love what they do, but love the technology. Our team is comprised of talentedindividuals who have purpose, creativity and passion, and we are proud to be recognized leaders in the application of ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) waterjet technology around the globe.
We are committed to the professional growth and personal well-being of our team. We offer permanent position at a fast-growing global company, challenging projects with a dynamic, international team.