Hello we're bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! They're just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If you're an ambitious Developer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading!
As a Front-end Developer at Kaseya, you will help design, develop, and implement code for our award-winning products. You will have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge and skills. We use a wide range of technologies internally and look for interesting experience and skill-sets. Using an Agile/Scrum methodology, you will discuss requirements, propose solutions, accurately estimate work, and then collaborate with others through the entire lifecycle.
- Follow the established Agile/Scrum methodology for software design, development, code reviews, and testing; ensuring product quality and reliability
- Design, develop and integrate expert solutions that can be shipped on time while complying with standards for usability, security, stability, reliability, and performance
What we would like to see:
- Understanding of architecture standards and coding best practices
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Excellent communication skills
- English level at a professional working proficiency
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Standard benefits such as private medical care and more
- Office located in the centre of Kraków
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (6 months), after that hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days remotely
- Relocation bonus: 3000 euro
- Opportunity to grow in a high-tech, international company
- Working on the newest technology
We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking the button.
We craft employer brands, create hiring strategies, and deliver impeccable talent experiences for companies hiring at scale. Our in-house crazy creatives are intertwined with our technology, and your talent acquisition team, to represent your brand in an omni channel environment through campaigns that reach the most passive of passive talent. We're with the talent throughout their entire candidate journey, from their initial interest through to their on-boarding, allowing us to always understand how to do it the better next time. And when the human touch is required, we're able to back it up with some of our pretty awesome Talent Partners who merge with our tech to get your hiring done.