Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space.
Would you like to be the part of the team that every day makes the world a safer place? Do you have courage to craft the future? Do you like solving puzzles and find challenges exciting?
If so, we have something for you!
We are currently looking for Regular and Senior Frontend Developer within HPC Team.
What will you do?
- Develop a project in the HPC world based on the newest Angular Framework
- Develop GUI framework based on Material Design
- Develop NPM packages with framework components
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
- NPM packaging
- Single Page Applications
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Front-end development
- Angular (2.0 +) – minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience with unit testing (Any of: Karma, Jasmine, Jest or similar)
- Familiar with npm package tools
- Experience with single page applications (SPA)
- Experience with REST services
- Good English (both written and spoken) is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with security aspects (authentication/authorization)
- Experience with Rxjs, Ngrx/*
- Experience with Web Components
- Experience with JSON Web Tokens
- Experience with Web Sockets
- Familiarity with Linux/Bash
- Familiarity with containers and DOCKER/Kubernetes
What’s in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
- Flexible working hours
Boost your career!
Possible future roles:
- Senior Application Developer
- Team Management
- Data Engineer
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR (via MS Teams)
- Interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- Work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
Please, attach your CV in English
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong. We take care of your personal data privacy.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o. o.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 110 000 pracowników w 73 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Opolu i Krakowie pracuje ponad 5 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został wielokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.
Atos is an international IT services company. It employs circa 110 000 employees in 73 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, more than 5 000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz, Opole and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.