The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
Gameplay Developer / Programmer
Location: Oslo Norway
Relocation option /no remote job available
One of our Clients the global leader in the gaming industry are in the process of designing and production of the next bestselling games and they need more skilled specialists to join their team in Oslo.
If you want to be a part of it read on!
Gameplay programmer will be working closely with artists and designers, while also having a lot of creative freedom; therefore we expect this person to understand exactly what makes the game fun.
- Good C++, C# or Python experience
Several years of game industry experience
- Game designer's creativity
- Keen analytical mind
- Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code
- High work ethic
- Passion for games
- Language: English fluent
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge will be absolutely great
- Experience working on a mod/title on the Unreal Engine
- Performance optimization skills
- Quick promotion track – they are in hypergrowth and there will be many leading positions available
- Great salary package
- Project Bonus – upon completion of the game project
- 5 weeks’ vacation
- Pension scheme
- Laptop, mobile, free gym, massage
- International team in Oslo
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Support with relocation from outside of Norway