Become a part of future fully Autonomous Driving Systems and join ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) team as a Hardware Electrical Engineer. Work with LIDAR, Radar, Camera and Safety Domain ECU projects for biggest automotive brands.
- Design and develop hardware schematics, BOM and support PCB layout design;
- Analyze and define project requirements;
- Create project documentation (eg. ECU specification, test specification, etc.);
- Perform application specific safety analysis (eg. Failure Mode Analysis, Worst Case Analysis, etc.);
- Define test procedures and evaluates of test results;
- Support supplier discussions and participate in customer reviews;
- Define and support components/system validation testing.
- University degree in computer science, electronics engineering, robotics, or a comparable qualification;
- Design knowledge in analogue and digital circuits;
- Knowledge of electronic design tools and methods (eg. Mentor, Altium etc.);
- Knowledge of PCB layout design and electronics technology assembly process;
- Knowledge about HW and SW interfaces, as well as the HW and SW architecture;
- Analytical way of thinking, creative approach to problem solving;
- Automotive experience will be an advantage.
- Work with the newest technologies in automotive electronics and software engineering;
- Specialized training and employee development support;
- A friendly work environment which fosters creativity;
- Social package: private medical care, insurance, sports card;
- Relocation package;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home;
- Additional benefits: GameRoom, PizzaDay, fresh fruits, shopping discounts, integration parties.