The Head of Bid Management is tasked in leading the bid team and working with the sales teams and subject matter experts to ensure that Objectivity produces effective proposals with the objective of winning new projects with existing and prospective clients.
The successful candidate will own the production of successful bids by upgrading existing Bid team capabilities relating to:
- Analysis and qualification of opportunities in a simple, effective, consistent and repeatable way
- Facilitate the definition of a bid strategy, winning sales plan and competitive positioning.
- Coordinate parallel streams of commercial, technical, operational and proposal development activities.
- Produce a high quality, comprehensive and compliant proposal that has appropriate design, delivery and commercial sign off.
- Anticipate, address, process and resolve conflict across bid contributors promptly.
- Coordination of proposal presentation development, rehearsal and refinement
- Development of effective negotiating strategies
- Handover from sales to delivery
- Ongoing improvements from lessons learned and independent win/loss reviews
- Leadership of the Objectivity Bid team
- Identification of procurement frameworks that would expand Objectivity's addressable market, production and submission of requests for inclusion and periodical updates to Objectivity's profile records within frameworks.
- Facilitation of opportunity qualification meetings with sales, technical, services, project, delivery and commercial contributors and stakeholders at the beginning and throughout the bidding process.
- Leadership of the bidding process, including strategy formulation, development of win themes, storyline development, solution development and cost/risk calculations by facilitating efficient consensus between stakeholders and communicating clear guidelines to contributors.
- Accountability for the quality of the bids submitted, in terms of content, structure, relevance, clarity, conformance, persuasiveness, format and accessibility.
- Upon contract award, transfer of bidding materials and artefacts to the delivery teams in the form of a structured, comprehensive process of knowledge transfer.
- Ensuring appropriate customer, stakeholder and contributor feedback is gathered for each bid, whether won or lost, to contribute to and promote ongoing process analysis and improvement practices.
- Governance of the Objectivity Bid process.
- Identification of potential opportunities advertised through procurement frameworks, portals, boards and platforms for review and qualification with the sales, technical and service teams.
- Analysis, decomposition and preparation of requests for information, proposals and quotations to facilitate efficient qualification and effective distribution of responsibility to contributors.
- Ensuring appropriate governance is applied to the bidding process, including periodical reviews of the content, progress against the bidding plan, revision schedules and submission of the completed bid.
- Re-purposing and translation of bid materials to presentation formats to support invitations to present that occur from time-to-time as part of the bidding process.
- Maintenance of ordered, up-to-date records relating to the frequency and performance of bids across a variety of systems, including knowledge sharing, content management, customer relationship management and collaboration systems.
- Can develop others to take a leading role in the creation of compelling bids and tenders, working with specialist resources and sales leads to originate technical content and assist in the creation of Executive Summaries.
- Are adept at reviewing and summarising client requirements, helping the sales lead to develop a win strategy and ensuring this is reflected in any outputs.
- Have a keen eye for detail and an ability to infer requirements that are not explicitly stated.
- Can develop others to abstract complex technical concepts such that they present business value to stakeholders at all levels.
- German language at a communicative level (minimum B2) is desirable.
- Possess excellent project management skills in the creation of bids and management of all team members in a bid team to meet tight deadlines.
- Can develop others to identify key information on the requirement, establishing what the client is aiming to achieve and the outputs they expect.
- Experience of leading bid teams and coordinating responses from multiple contributors to develop a consistent proposal discipline.
- English language at an advanced level (minimum C1).
- You will be shaping the bid function and its responses for blue-chip organisations, offering them solutions to fulfil their business needs.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Your work will be varied and fast-paced and you will set up close working relationships with people throughout our business.
- You will lead a highly responsive team that takes pride in quality and produces effective proposals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.