- Participating in the whole Software Development Life Cycle.
- Maintaining the existing iOS applications and SDKs written in both Swift and Objective-C.
- Developing new features in the existing apps.
- Providing high quality standards of programming.
- Focusing on usability and user experience features.
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in building iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with REST APIs and their integration in mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of programming best practices such as SOLID, Clean Architecture.
- Familiarity with iOS architectures such as MVP, MVVM or VIPER.
- Strong knowledge of the iOS SDKs and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Grand Central Dispatch (GCD), UI Kit, CocoaPods.
- Experience in XCTest and XCUITest.
- We are able to share knowledge – our experts will induct you into working for us and we will give you the opportunity to display, what you are really good at. We participate in conferences, we have tester thematic groups, during which we share the news and the golden cards, which is the time reserved for development.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us, among others: English lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.