Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Java Software Engineer
12 dni temu
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday to hire Java Software Engineer.
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a Java software engineer, you can expect to be a member of one of our central development and maintenance teams.
We have weekly product release cycles, so we want to ensure that bugs get fixed as quickly as possible for our clients and that the quality of our products is continuously improved.
Our team is responsible for enhancements and bug fixing across our 100+ products portfolio. Java engineers within our team are expected to have high standards of code quality and will have daily and weekly targets.
You will have aggressive targets to work against, and you can expect to receive frequent feedback about your performance, so you can continuously improve your productivity and the quality of your code.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer in Java
- 2+ years of experience writing unit tests
- 2+ Years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- General database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL / MongoDB / Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Any IDE
- Java 8
- MySQL 5.6+
Join our community of remote professionals!