Ogłoszenie numer: 3023708, z dnia 2020-01-31
WINGED IT SP. Z O.O.
Hitachi creates new innovations that transform industries and society for the better. But without the brightest, most creative people — people like you — that would not be possible.
Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi’s mission is to “Contribute to society through the development of superior, original technology and products”. Internet of Things, Sustainability and Urbanization – those are just a couple of directions Hitachi is going towards.
Miejsce pracy: opolskie
Client: Hitachi Japan
Location: Japan, Tokyo
We are looking for juniors! Only English required! :)
Are you interested in meeting a recruitment team from one of the biggest Japanese companies in the world? Now you have a chance to do just that, because several recruitment teams from Hitachi Japan’s R&D team are coming to Poland for the first time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To support the delivery of the system and product development by the project's team: (ETCS system development, ETCS product development, ETCS system integration design, ETCS test engineering);
- To deliver, design and install OBU (On Board Unit) on a vehicle (Mechanical & Electrical);
- OBU integration;
- OBU system engineering;
- To fix OBU specific functions (hardware & software);
- To lead technical Request for Quotation;
- To cooperate with internal stakeholders (Sales, Project Management, and Service Delivery Team), and all the external stakeholders to achieve team goals;
- To attend the industry events/conferences/meetings.
We are looking for people who have Engineering Qualifications and will join Hitachi Japan’s team delivering ETCS.
ETCS (European Train Control System) is a standardized signaling system which is used throughout Europe and is also adopted worldwide.
Your main skills are:
- Engineer’s/ Bachelor of Engineering’s degree already defended or to be defended until October 2020 (MA degree will be an advantage);
- Experience in writing and presenting academic papers;
- Knowledge of either Mechanical design, Electrical design or Software design;
- Knowledge of creation of technical project whilst working effectively with other team members;
- Obtaining a new skill and being effective with that skill;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Flexible and forward-thinking;
- Hard-working within a team and acting in accordance with the company’s Mission, Vision and Value;
- English language skills.
To their new employees from Europe Hitachi Japan offers:
- Challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation;
- Competitive salary (taking into account costs of living in Japan);
- Full support during the visa application;
- Relocation package that will include flight tickets;
- Accommodation in Japan with very attractive conditions;
- Cover of the transportation costs in Japan.
Od 8000 do 15000 PLN