Ogłoszenie numer: 5127051, from 2021-07-23
Kynetec is the global leader in agricultural and animal health market research, with expertise in crop protection, machinery, seed/biotech and fertilisers, animal health and nutrition. Kynetec is a growing company operating in a motivating international environment.
Kynetec is looking for a full time Junior RFQ Specialist
Junior RFQ Specialist
You will be part of a 3 person team within our Global Operations Team, and you will report to the Global Supplier Relationship manager. The core tasks will be:
Junior RFQs Specialist:
- Handle requests for quotation from client service teams for projects, up to and including commissioning external fieldwork suppliers
- Design the Master costs based on the project manager’s specifications.
- Find the best suppliers for a specific project, answer partners’ questions.
- Prepare for the project manager an overview of bids to be inserted in the final proposal.
- Negotiate cost with agencies when required.
- Commission the agencies based on project manager requirements.
- Supplier database maintenance and management.
- Assisting in sourcing new / alternative suppliers.
- Responsible for assisting the company to work cost-efficiently and harmoniously with suppliers, whilst delivering the best quality for our clients.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English. Other languages will be a bonus.
- Basic market research knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You feel comfortable working within a multi-cultural environment.
- You feel comfortable working with deadlines and to communicate with team.
- Efficient and prompt, you are also self sufficient.
- You are well organised, able to prioritise and to deal with multiple tasks.
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on process, you also have a high level of accuracy.
- You have good interpersonal skill and you are a team player.
- You are a problem solver, like a challenge and have the flexibility to change until an acceptable solution is reached.
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment directly with Kynetec
- Private medical care in Lux Med
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- No dress code
- Integration events
Opportunities / Career
Training in market research will be given.
Opportunities exist to expand the role in the future and take on some more responsibilities within the Ops group.