Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Konsultant SAP S/4HANA
153 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Locations: Warszawa, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice, Lodz, Gdansk,
SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM, FI/CO, BI/BW, RE-FX, EWM, PP, PI, APO, GRC, ABAP
A large partner specialising in implementation projects as well as support projects is looking for SAP specialist of all levels, proficient in following SAP modules:
- SAP SD
- SAP MM
- SAP WM
- SAP FI/CO
- SAP BI/BW
- SAP RE-FX
- SAP EWM
- SAP PP
- SAP PI
- SAP APO
- SAP GRC
- SAP ABAP
As a part of an international team you will work on SAP S/4HANA implementations of SAP modules you specialise in. You will have an opportunity to work on designing, implementing and deploying SAP solutions to more than 140 multinational clients, gaining priceless working experience.
The role requires readiness to travel up to %80 of time.
What else can be said about this company is that it has a great reputation from its employees. Employees rate this employer as a great employer to keep to a good work life balance, while showing promising development of its own consultants and developers in SAP. Projects in S4/HANA are currently active at this partner with multiple on-going projects occurring.
For this role, you will:
- Have experience of carrying out an end-to end SAP implementation project,
- Have experience on working with different phases of SAP transformations (e.g. design and blueprint, gathering and fit-gap, configuration and customisation)
- Have excellent understanding of both technical problems as well as business processes,
- Be confident user of English (both spoken and written)
- Be keen to travel when required,
Desirably, you will also:
- Have strong communication skills,
- Be excited to work with a multinational team,
- Have project management skills and strong work ethics,
- Show motivation to learn fast,
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.