Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
152 dni temu
CEVA Logistics – leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in Freight Management, Contract Logistics, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide is looking for a best candidate to join our Eastern & CentralEurope organization as a:
- Support the roll-out of Lean to all CEVA facilities including concept orientation and the introduction of tools and methodologies to drive business process excellence and deliver business results.
- Implementation and governance of global programs
- Drive the change management agenda at all levels of the organization from senior management to hourly employees.
- Provide coaching and development training to employees in the application of continuous process improvement, Lean concepts and tools.
- Conduct and lead improvement projects applying LEAN principles to operational and administrative processes to increase productivity.
- Develop implementation plans with measurable cost savings associated with productivity improvement.
- Monitor and support implementations through weekly contacts with the sites previously visited and through revisits.
- Track the financial impact of the LEAN improvement plans.
- Oversee the application of continuous process improvement and monitor progress of all locations after initial program deployment.
- Bachelor"s Degree preferred; or a combination of work experience and completion of the LDP Program
- Minimum two years operational experience
- Minimum 5 years industry experience preferred
- Supervisory or LDP Program experience preferred
- Experienced in directing and ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures, metrics, and regulatory compliance (both domestic and international)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently (fluent in a second or third language preferred)
- PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to present information, write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and job specific related software applications.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards and systems implementation experience.
We offer interesting job in global organization with multiple development opportunities, friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system).
If you want to know more, please visit our website