Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
LTE Telco Specialist
126 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You have unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in dedicated area with the focus on automation optimization. You also could be involved in customer cases reproduction/solution.
You will be acting as a first point of contact for other team members when it comes to expertise in telecommunications area. You will also spend your time on conceptual work to identify the opportunities for optimization and improvements.
You can expect up to 10% of travelling.
- 4G telecommunication system (LTE)
- Agile oriented testing methodologies
- Cloud computing
- advanced measurement equipment
- UNIX or/and Linux
- Perl, Bash, Python
- IP networks
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- 3+ years of proven experience in telecommunications LTE and/or hardware testing
- practical telco knowledge is a must plus experience in one of the areas: Linux, IP networks, testing, radio frequency measurements
- experience with telco HW: both network equipment as well as measurement devices
- extensive knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- teamwork skills
- analytical thinking
- problem solving skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in test automation
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.