We are ADB We are a system integration expert. Focused on the future. Proud about the past. Together we create a unique ADB ecosystem, where people, culture and technology drive reality and create new experiences of Video Entertainment and Broadband Connectivity all over the world.
We are the people 300+ employees | 75% engineers | 100% experts | 200 customers worldwide
We are the culture ADB Teams in Europe, US and Asia | 4 generations | 1 language: English | 4 common values: INNOVATION, NEW IDEAS, THINKING OUT-OF-THE BOX, WILLINGNESS TO HELP AND TO LEARN NEW THINGS
We are technology R&D sites in Europe, US and Asia | 65M CPEs deployed | 1000 software releases | 100 complex deployments | Solutions for Personal TV, Business TV and Broadband | 400 patents | 100 different HW platforms | ’’A’’ class IT security rating
And WE KNOW HOW to integrate your needs with our possibilities
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer, who will be responsible for creating the mobile side of our product, Graphyne™ – Pay-TV management system and content aggregation platform that enables operators to provide the best TV entertainment package on various devices.
Do you want to do really big things and work with our Experts on a daily basis? Read below for more!
Job location: Remotely (after onboarding) or hybrid, Zielona Gora or Poznan, Poland
- iOS/ Android cross-platform development using React Native (about 50% of overall working time) and code maintenance
- Take care of software performance and quality like bug fixing – we work according to the Zero Bugs policy, writing unit tests or partake in code review (100% of new code passes it!)
- Preparing technical documentation and designs
- Participating in knowledge sharing in the area of your specialization
- Cooperate with other team members and work in Scrum (Mobile Team consists of 8 people)
- Spend 2 working hours per week on developing your skills
- Performance and quality orientation: beside tests and code review, we use other tools to support quality like Linter, Zero Bug policy, Test Day or design patterns (incl. DRY, SOLID)
- Independent team player and go-getter approach – We want you to work like us – propose and implement your best ideas relying on your specialization. You have to be open-minded, listen to others but, at last, you decide, how to do your job best
- Self-development orientation – we want to help you grow by giving you support and the opportunity to find your way to success
- English skills– ADB is an international company and our language is English; the team communicates in Polish
- Good knowledge of native mobile frameworks
- In-depth knowledge and experience in working with iOS SDK and Android SDK
- Experience in MacOS application (XCode, VSCode, Android Studio)
- Knowledge of iOS/ Android media playback API
- Experience in workload estimations
- We do exceptional things – over 25 years on the market and created products for over 200 global and leading Pay-TV and Telco operators.
- We offer true challenges in your daily work, utilizing and creating top-notch technology. Want proof? We’ve patented around 400 solutions and our products are used by millions of users around the world
- Our team consists of extremely experienced, high-qualified subject-matter Experts: 90% of us have a university degree and some are Ph.D.!
- Improving skills is an important part of our lives – ADB employees develop their skills using: Udemy courses, English lessons, internal and external training and other tools agreed with a team leader
- We care about the health of our employees and their families. The company subsidizes: medical care (individual or family), group life insurance and sports card
- We work globally: ADB teams are based in Europe, US and Asia; our leading language is English
- We are open to various forms of cooperation, depending on your needs