BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner in Germany, that supports both public and private banks, insurance companies, we are hiring MQ Administrator.
- Provide the day to day administrative function for MQ
- Carry out regular software upgrades, ensuring that all fix packs are applied as appropriate to IBM MQ
- Administer, maintain, deploy, and integrate - including installation and configuration of IBM MQ version 8.x & higher
- Define and modify MQ configurations such as queues, listener ports, channels, pub/sub, etc.
- Assist and work closely with application development colleagues through all phases of the project/product life cycle
- To be involved in the deployment of integration projects across the different environments (Dev, Test, Stage, and Production) and following the deployment procedures in place
- Perform installation and deployment of security patches across the server environment while adhering to change control policies
- Provide on-call support, partly on weekends
- Monitor and resolve trouble tickets within the appropriate time frame
- Perform project and code migrations using automation tools
- Provide production support using monitoring tools including Dynatrace monitoring.
- >3 years of full time MQ messaging system administration experience, with at least 2 of the following:
- IBM MQ for z/OS
- IBM MQ on Linux
- IBM MQ on Windows
- IBM Integration Bus / IBM App Connect Enterprise
- Familiarity with IBM MQ applications and the infrastructure
- Experience in creating MQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, listeners
- Proficient at technical analysis and troubleshooting
- Progressive knowledge pertaining to concepts and principles in functional area
- General knowledge of IT operations, policies, procedures, and technologies
- Attention to technical details and operations processes with very careful execution of operations tasks
- Java knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or the equivalent in education and work experience
- Competitive salary + on-calls paid additionally
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Fully remote job from Poland
- Valid work permit/EU residence card
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.