Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a multinational medical technology company in Wroclaw, we are looking for a Microsoft Power Platform Developer.
Location: Wroclaw, or remote all Poland
- Solid experience in the Microsoft Power Platform - MS PowerApps, MS Flow and PowerBI
- Willingness to learn MS enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience of SQL
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries and delivering to tight timescales
- Good communication skills with fluency in English
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Willingness to demonstrate flexibility in terms of working hours to meet deployment requirements and to provide, where requested, out of hours telephone standby
- Role can be performed fully remotely
- Project till the end of 2020, with potential renewal for another year
- Working hours 09:00 – 17:00
- B2B contract (up to 130 zl net p/h + VAT)
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Option to activate healthcare and multisport program
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the APLIKUJ TERAZ button.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.