Ogłoszenie numer: 4524860, from 2021-05-03
billwerk is the Subscription Management Software and Recurring Billing Solution for European subscription businesses. The open platform automates all processes related to contract management, invoicing and payment processing in compliance with European standards such as EU-GDPR, GoBD, PCI DSS and ZUGFeRD, and is integrated into the ecosystem of leading third-party providers. billwerk pursues a REST API-first approach and provides a variety of ready-to-use integrations to the most important payment providers and other SaaS applications.
billwerk was founded by physicist Dr Ricco Deutscher and co-founders Steffen Mey, Thomas Tauber and Christian Winnerlein, in October 2015. The company currently maintains offices in Frankfurt am Main and Minsk and employs over 40 staff.
Mission: According to our Claim “billwerk unleashes the potential of your Subscription Business”. We support European Subscription providers to be successful worldwide with the billwerk platform.
Our platform meets the requirements of the highest innovation level, quality and corresponds with all European standards and norms.
Find more about billwerk (https://billwerk.io/company) and our working culture here.
.Net developer (m/f/d)
Location: pomorskie / Gdańsk, Gdynia, Sopot
- you solve complex tasks independently as part of the team
- you are involved in creating and developing the architecture of the entire platform
- you are working in agile processes to improve our software
- you are able to take one step back and make constructive suggestion
- have fun and learn in a team with excellent professionals
- your commercial programming experience is at least 3 year
- you have good programming experience is with C#/.NET
- knowledge of principles: DRY, KISS, SOLID, design patterns
- you are curious person and open to learning new approaches every day and can’t wait to put your ideas into action
- you have strong analytical skills and you love to solve tricky tasks
- good knowledge of English at least B2 level
- high quality awareness is a matter of course
- exciting technologies like .Net Core or MongoDB
- we live agile - not only the values
- fully automised deployment pipeline with automation tests and other fancy quality gates
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to a pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- free English and Polish classes
- a salary strongly correlated to your performance and commitment
- opportunity to develop in the direction of interest
- compensation for courses, trainings along your specialization
- 100% pure We-feeling
We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking the APPLY NOW button .