Software Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team usually alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team incorporates their own ways of effective working, precisely adjusted to a particular client and project. the ones Thanks to this approach, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of working.
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but at the same time have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps environment where automation is the top priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is in the hands of the entire team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
Interested? Check out more!
- Projects tailored to employees’ needs
- Flexibility in defining our ways of working
- Multidisciplinary teams
- A variety of designs and technologies
- Close cooperation with client
- Quality oriented: SOLID, Code reviews, Automated tests, CI/CD, etc.
Our technologies & tools:
- .NET Core
Must have tech stack:
- Angular/React/Other frontend tech
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
Nice to have tech stack:
Must have skills:
- Precise communication
- Being a team player
- English min. B2
- Polish min. B2
- Lots of coding in every layer of the project
- Taking care of quality of the solution by using best practices e.g. code review, unit/integration/e2e testing, etc
- Continuous improvement of your fundamental skills
- Developing systems based on .NET technologies on the backend side with angular or react on the frontend side, usually hosted in Azure
- Close collaboration with other team members with different roles (Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst, Project Manager and other Developers) in order to deliver optimal solution for our clients
- Sharing your knowledge and experience among your team and across the company
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have
- There are two areas we excel at : delivering software and building relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of customers from the British market and 20% from Germany) gives us a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development
- Our people get regular support from several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.) We offer online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. You will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices apply to every project.
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends - thanks to them we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together.
We have the opportunity to work with experienced experts. Nearly 50% of our staff are seniors! There is always someone to learn from
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.