Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
73 dni temu
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday to hire Netsuite Engineers ($30K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Supporting the administration of all NetSuite applications deployed at ESW Capital currently and in the future. This includes process improvement, support and maintenance involving:
- Developing expertise across our Netsuite ERP system and contributing to rollouts
- Ensuring the required level of service for system availability, user access, access resolution as well as regular support
- 1-3 years of experience as a hands-on netsuite software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Experience in training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
- Technical experience in understanding the NetSuite framework and requirements
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory: Netsuite ERP
- Very good at technology troubleshooting. The ability to research and troubleshoot is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Must be very organized and able to keep a lot of information organized in an easy to access system.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks efficiently, and adapt and react quickly to changes and deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write organized, maintainable code.