Network Automation Developer
woj. opolskie, Polska
- Strong scripting / programming skills (python, ruby, bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Cloud configuration (Network) automation (Ansible, Salt, Vagrant, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Coding against APIs (REST) and manipulating structured data (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting or building TCP / IP networks
- Ability to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations and demonstrations with technically oriented content.
- Certifications: CCNA preferred, automation certs (Ansible experienced preferred).
- Cultural Fit / Diversity: no pref culturally, keep an eye out for diversity goals (for Dell).
Desirable Requirements- Good to have, not a must.
- Experience and background in NetOps environment advantageous.
Familiarity with Kubernetes and Helm.
Experience working with full proxy Load Balancing
- As an Network Automation Developer, you will be responsible to drive the innovation and evolution of Dell Technologies global Network Reliability Engineering Team.
- Supports the design, deployment, and operations of a large-scale global Hybrid cloud computing environment.
- Leads development of new process playbooks, documentation and procedure methodologies.
- Frequently develops scripts to automate routine tasks for the team and responsible for translating customer requirements into automated solutions.
- Integrate with existing internal and third-party APIs.
- Participate in code reviews and signoffs.
- Serves as SME on software development projects for network automation.