At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
About IP Optical Networks
Our IP/Optical Networks business group (ION) includes IP, optical and network automation technologies and related services sold to our communication service provider customers as well as adjacent markets including webscale companies and enterprises. Our comprehensive wide area networking (WAN) solutions enable our customers to build and operate automated, secure, and high-performance networks at massive scale – helping to interconnect people and things from any broadband access modality to – and among - edge clouds, central clouds, the Internet, and other services and data centers.
Packet Core Engineer is responsible for technical implementation of Packet Core (both bare metal based and virtual) projects that are executed by the Network Services Delivery Centre NSDC. Is in charge of design validation testing, network acceptance testing, providing technical procedure (MOPs) , configuration templates and node specific configuration, acts as subject matter expert in Packet Core domain in all parts of the solution, working with Nokia PM/TPMs/Design/NPI teams to ensure successful project delivery. Works in accordance with Nokia QMS
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- VNF deployment and integration within area of ION PACO on baremetal, openstack and vmware clouds
- Integration and testing on customer clouds and Nokia labs.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on networking, infrastructure and VNF level.
- Software upgrades execution.
- Excellent experience and skills on CMM and CMG elements,
- Software upgrades/updates
- Integration and deployment
- Health check and performance check
- Excellent understanding of openstack (dockers would be an advantage)
- Understanding one of automation platforms (Ansible and playbooks)
- Excellent English speaking and writting
- Knowledge of 7750 SR,
- Deep understanding of 3GPP protocols and signalling for packet core
- Advanced understanding of IP, switching and routing
- Good linux knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated well-organized individual who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer communication skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently.
- Willing to travel
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”