Software Developer at Objectivity cooperates as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly, which they consider the most effective way of working with a specific client and project. In this way, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of working.
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but at the same time have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to collaborate with us.
- Developing and maintaining plugins for the most popular e-commerce platforms written in PHP technologies.
- Providing high-quality programming standards.
- Participating in the process of analyzing, designing, implementing and testing a new functionality.
- Supporting end customers with recent problems they have with the integration.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in creating applications in the PHP language.
- Very good knowledge of PHP (version 7+).
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as Magento2, Shopware6.
- Knowledge of GIT, OOP, PSR.
- English at communicative level (min. B2).
- Good understanding of how e-commerce works in general.
- Knowledge of framework Symfony 3+.
- Experience in Unit Tests.
- Ownership attitude to developed plugins.
- 95% of our engineers agreed or strongly agreed with the Happiness Index statement ’I am happy to be part of this team’.
- We believe in partnership-based approach when working in a team - we listen to each other, we take decisions together and we provide space for making mistakes.
- Your team will consist of 12 people - both Team Leaders and Software Engineers, who are keen on their jobs thanks to a variety of tasks and technologies.
- You will be given an opportunity to take part in extensive decision-making process regarding good practices, work methodologies, as well as communication with the client.
- You will have a space to design implement and develop your own solution.
- Our clients consider us as technical experts, which means that they trust our recommendations, accept the decisions we take and believe that we always propose the best solutions.
- We went beyond the standard support scheme. Thanks to such an approach, our Engineers also could carry out development tasks.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.