Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
PHP Software Developer
220 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia Technology Center in Wroclaw hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest NOKIA Site in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate best people across different specialties to create competitive portfolio. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
The Remote Framework is Nokia´s customer connectivity solution and connects 17.000 internal Nokia employees to more than 700 of our customers. The Remote Framework focusses on secure connectivity, legal compliance, export control and data privacy compliance and is a part of a complex echo system to realize that.
The Remote Framework contains several software components/subsystems that interact with variety of applications as well as users (Nokia engineers) by producing a service such as human access to telco equipment. Service automation is the clear focus for the future. The platform is globally distributed and serves users from 6 datacenters and 70 servers.
On daily basis, you will be a part of software development team and you will work in close cooperation with the architecture and the project management team. Your responsibility will cover:
- design and development of one of ReFra components - Proactive Script Execution Platform (PROSPER) providing a controlled and simplified way to automate frequently required tasks currently performed by a Support engineer, such as data collection,
- design and development of web applications and micro services to support various needs of Global Services Delivery Excellence R&D organization,
- implementation of new functionality / use cases,
- maintaining current system,
- ensuring good quality of code,
- cooperation with other team members.
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Automation frameworks and tools
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
at least 4-5 years of professional experience with web development (PHP)
experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
Linux and bash scripting skills
experience with Docker very appreciated
Perl knowledge very appreciated
organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks
good communication in English (both written and spoken)
ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.