Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
137 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You have unique opportunity to be part of Baseband development unit, team of experts developing system modules and platform software, the essential parts of the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will support planning and reporting tasks for our Architecture&Hardware organization.
Main tasks of the BB Architecture&Hardware Planning Specialist are:
- resource planning,
- budget planning,
- follow up planning activities and progress,
- regular reporting.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 3 years of experience in supporting or managing planning topics in a matrix resource environment are recommended, but not mandatory,
- analytical skills are required to effectively manage activities related to project/portfolio reporting, cost tracking, budget monitor and control, and process management,
- high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word,
- analytical and conceptual thinking,
- distinct quality mindset,
- works independently and in forward looking mode,
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.