Smarten up is what PMO is all about. We take the processes of standardisation, controlling and forecasting - and we put life into them to make the team’s life easier. How do we achieve this? We calculate financial prognosis, provide customized metrics of project team’s work and we share advice on how to get it done in a more optimal manner. Documents, templates, and charts - we find them quite interesting.
5 things we value most in the PMO guild:
- We make a good team.
- We believe in knowledge-sharing and we do it on a daily basis.
- We have great possibilities for self-development and we are engaged in a variety of different tasks.
- We are constantly working on improvements, process automation and new tools.
- Efficiency is our motto.
- Supporting successful delivery of projects through facilitation, tracking project status and reporting.
- Managing project financials – cost, revenues, invoicing, financial forecasts, and budget monitoring.
- Monitoring, controlling and managing changes in project scope.
- Implementation of new standards and processes.
- Building positive relationships with colleagues, e. g. to effectively facilitate meetings.
- Supporting the PMO team in standardizing, facilitating and automating project support processes.
- Ensuring project management documentation (reports and plans) is - always relevant, accurate, complete and in time.
- Supporting allocation of project resources.
- Supporting project teams in administrative tasks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on similar position related to project management activities, experience in IT sector would be desirable.
- Experience in introducing new standards and processes would be desirable.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Very good English, both spoken and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills - e.g. ability to encourage and motivate colleagues, to share knowledge and to communicate in an open way.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in managing and monitoring budgets.
- Knowledge of Software Delivery Process and Agile philosophy would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Power BI, VBA, Jira and Azure DevOps would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Motivated and committed with a big dose of positive energy
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.