Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Product Owner, Digitalization
345 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Commercial Management organization plays a key role in achieving NOKIA's business targets and commercial strategy definition. It consists of experts with various background including finance and technical fields who constantly analyze market trends and customers need to make best business decision to secure long-term success.
The primary purpose of the role is to drive, develop and execute Commercial Management and Business Digitalization objectives. Product Owner, will lead machine learning and advanced analytics projects, act as primary analyst in the projects as well as secure realization of planned business benefits.
The role is related but not limited to commercial analytics & digitalization area and implementation of Mobile Networks machine learning strategy and vision. Product owner maintains relationships with key stakeholders across the business groups and builds on & applies wide business, processes and analytical knowledge.
On daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- lead and support execution of selected Mobile networks as well as Commercial Management machine learning and analytics projects
- implementation of analytics & digitalization strategy and vision
- definition and implementation of fact-based decision system based on digitalization, automation and machine learning applications
- generation of insights from advanced analytics and initiation of activities for strategic programs
- drive operational and cross-domain analyses providing market trends, and benchmarks; as well as identify new areas for machine learning applications
- contribution to Mobile Networks offer and market level commercial strategy development by advanced analytics application
- Master's, Bachelor's or higher degree
- the candidate manages projects effectively and seeks to realize business benefits. The individual should be able to communicate properly and effectively all analytical information gathered and main takeaways as well as the different actionable items identified
- the ideal candidate demonstrates proactive and strategic thinking and will be also capable to learn how to extend its thinking across all business groups. The candidate is also required to interact harmoniously inside multi-functional teams to factor in all required variables to design an actionable strategy and/or analytical approach
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.