Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
19 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
As Product Owner you will be in charge to plan feature development work for team of engineers working on Nokia BTS Linux platform for all modern telecommunication technologies. Your daily duties will include: task planning for every team member, support the team in requirement clarification, following up implementation and internal testing progress, as well as progress reporting in order to fulfil all Definition of Done criteria. It is also up to Product Owner to balance team efforts among all parallel feature requests and integration related tasks.
- Microsoft Office suite
- 3-5 years of experience with software development, integration or project management
- prior project management experience is highly desired
- good understanding of software project dynamics
- creativity in problem solving, assertiveness, self-confidence
- networking and very good communication skills in multi-site environment
- strong result orientation
- positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, sense of humor
- analytical skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.